NEET Counselling 2021 date, Process, Allotment Fee details

Date, Process, and Allotment for NEET Counseling in 2021 Fees will be discussed in this section. On behalf of this organization, the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) of the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) will conduct NEET 2021 Counseling in the last week of October. NEET-UG Counselling for admissions to MBBS, BDS, AYUSH, BVSc & AHA, and BSc Nursing is scheduled for 2021. If and when a link for NEET Counselling registration becomes available, it will be provided on this page.

NEET Counselling 2021

Aspirants will be required to fill out a form with their preferred colleges and courses in order to be considered for admission during the MCC NEET 2021. The NEET-UG seats will be assigned following the registration process and will be based on the NEET scores, choices made, seat availability, reservation criteria, and so on. NEET Counseling will fill approximately 20,089 seats across all deemed/central universities, ESIC/AFMS institutions, AIIMS, and JIPMER colleges. The article goes over NEET Counselling 2021, including the schedule, process, rounds, allotment results, reporting, seats, and more.

Candidates should be aware that admission to Central and Deemed Universities will be limited to wards of insured individuals. This policy is in the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) of medical colleges, and admission to Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC) Pune will be based on NEET 2021 Counselling.

What is NEET Counselling 2021?

This scheme provides access to MBBS/BDS courses and central universities via the MCC Counselling process based on NEET UG scores. Those who pass the NEET exam are eligible to apply for admission to these medical programs. In the NTA NEET processing, both All India and State Counselling options are available. Counselling is available for the following seats in the NEET UG process.

  1. Detailed Counselling: The AIQ NEET 2021 Counselling process will be used to admit 15% of all government medical and dental colleges, all seats of deemed/central universities/seats of Employees’ State Insurance Corporation, and AIIMS & JIPMER. J and K will not be involved in this process.
  2. The Counselling process for NEET UG seats for public colleges with state quotas: NEET state Counselling 2021 will fill all government and private unaided/aided minority/non-minority medical/dental colleges.

What are the Eligibility Requirements for NEET Counselling?

Candidates must qualify for NEET 2021 in order to apply for Counselling.

  • The 50th percentile will be the minimum qualifying score for NEET (for SC, ST, OBC, and physically handicapped general, the 45th percentile).
  • In addition, the ministry publishes a list of qualified candidates who are ineligible to apply under the 15% AIQ.
  • Before a candidate can receive Counselling, he or she must first register on MCC’s website.

For Counselling NEETs in 2021, you will need the following documents

Candidates presenting themselves for seat confirmation at the institute are required to bring the following documents:

  • NEET 2021 examination admit cards
  • NEET 2021 exam results or a letter of rank
  • 10th grade marks and certificates
  • Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
  • a valid and unexpired official government-issued photo ID
  • Six to eight passport-sized photos are requested on the NEET 2020 application form (such as those submitted with the application)
  • (If applicable) a copy of the Caste Certificate
  • Disability Certificate (if applicable)
  • Provisional allocation letter

Applicants are required to bring both the original and a photocopy of the above-mentioned documents.

Counselling for NEET 2021: State Quota Seats

Previously, it was announced that MCC would conduct NEET Counselling for 15% of AIQ seats. For the remaining 85 percent of seats, each state will conduct a counseling process. Counseling for admission to private colleges will take place in each state as well. Jammu and Kashmir, Andhra Pradesh, and Telangana, on the other hand, will only use state Counselling for college admission.

Learn about the 15% AIQ Counselling scheme for NEET 2021

Online AIQ The authorities will conduct counseling in two rounds, the first round and the second round. Except for the Union Territory of J&K, it is intended to apply to all candidates who have qualified for the All India Quota based on their rank in the NEET UG result 2021.

On the NTA website, results.nic.in, there will be a link to download your rank letter/NEET 2021 result. You can also view the NEET cut-off rank for eligible candidates on the MCC’s website (www.MCC.nic.in). The vacant seats from the first round of NEET 2021 Counselling will be resent to the states following the second round of NEET 2021 Counselling of AIQ.

helpaway HomeCheck Here

Leave a Comment